New England’s premier full-service shipyard is hiring. Mystic Shipyard is in search of a qualified marine mechanic that is enthusiastic and looking for a career in the marine industry. This is an opportunity to work in a beautiful, waterfront environment, on the Connecticut shoreline. Our staff are veterans in the industry and work in a very high-level environment. Competitive Salary, Full-Time Benefits, Paid Vacation and more.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Overtime pay available during certain times of the year
Marine Technician Requirements:
- Examine boat and discuss the nature and extent of damage or malfunction with the service advisor or customer.
- Perform diagnostics and repair of all types of marine engines and transmissions/drives/generators.
- Perform diagnostics and repair on electrical/electronics/plumbing and water systems.
- Timely and accurate completion of work
- Maintain 100% productivity.
- Must have experience working in the marine industry
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding environment
- Adhere to boat yard safety practice
Job requirements include minimum of 3-5 years experience in the marine industry, must have your own tools, have reliable transportation, must be a self-motivator and be able to work overtime. Certifications are a plus. If you are looking for a stable, long-term position with great pay and benefits, then Mystic Shipyard is the company for you.
Salary: $25-$34 per hour based on experience